Learn Text-based programming and their applications using Python
Kid's Learning Journey
Why this course?
How do we teach?
What is the outcome?
1. Fundamentals of Programming Learning to develop basic algorithms using sequential, decision making and looping
2. Introduction to Formal and Informal Logic Developing the ability to derive conclusion based on premises and also develop analytical thinking
3. Understanding Functions, Recursion and Modules Learning how to create efficient code by using functional programming and exploring various built in constructs
4. Applying basic Data Structures and Algorithms Solving complex problems by learning how to use data structures and algorithms
5. Exposure to Object Oriented concepts. Principles of OOPS (Classes, Objects, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and more)
6. Managing Files Learning how to permanently store data creating more useful applications
7. Exposure to Hardware or Web Applications Refining problem solving abilities by implementing design and logic
8. Special Training and Capstone Project based on their interest Building a project to express ideas and creativity in a unique way